TORK – Tactical Operator Response Kit
The Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the needs of our customers for a compact individual first aid kit which carries all the necessary equipment to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. The TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment that can be used at the point of wounding for self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma. It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The TORK™ features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 4-5 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs***
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. The Survival Summit assumes no liability for its misuse.
- 1 x Bag (TORK™)
- 2 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg.
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz