Welcome to Survival Summit’s Shipping Policy, where we outline our shipping practices and procedures. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we handle shipping to various destinations.
Survival Summit now offers shipping to Canada, with the exception of medical gear, which is prohibited by the manufacturer. Please note that we do not ship to any countries other than the United States and Canada. However, our Online Streaming Courses are accessible worldwide.
Orders from Outside the U.S. and Canada
If you are ordering from a country outside the U.S. or Canada but intend to use a U.S.-based shipping address, please feel free to place your order. However, if you are using a reshipping service, we may request your photo identification to prevent fraud. It’s important to note that once your package is delivered to the reshipping service, you assume responsibility for its shipping. Survival Summit is only responsible for your package until it arrives at the U.S. shipping address.
Order Processing and Shipping Times
Orders are processed in our system 24/7, except during holidays, and are shipped in the order they are received. Most products typically ship within 24-72 hours after the order is placed, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Medical Items Lead Time
All medical items, including individual medical items and IFAKs, have a lead time of 4-6 weeks since they are made to order by the manufacturer. This information is also indicated on the Medical product page. Please be aware that in some cases, global events may extend the lead time to 8-12 weeks. If you want to confirm the shipping timeline for medical gear before placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most backordered items come with a lead time of 6-12 weeks. For specific lead times on backordered products, please email us. We are committed to shipping your items as quickly as possible. International orders should anticipate longer lead times for delivery.
Yearly Subscriptions with Free Gifts
Free gifts accompanying yearly subscriptions are available only in the United States and Canada.
To ensure timely delivery, items may be shipped separately. If, for any reason, one of your items is out of stock or on backorder, it may cause a delay in your shipment. In such cases, you will be contacted by our Customer Service team during processing to discuss available options. Please note that occasionally, items on backorder may not be listed as such due to system update times.
International Order Restrictions
Survival Summit reserves the right to cancel international orders based on manufacturer requests, new manufacturer shipping policies, or for any other reason. It’s important to note that all customs fees, taxes, and duties are the responsibility of the customer, not Survival Summit. Please ensure that you provide accurate email and phone contact information so customs authorities in your country can reach you. It is your responsibility to monitor your emails and phone calls. If Customs returns your package to us due to inability to contact you, you will be required to cover the shipping costs for reshipment.
Please be aware that the following items are prohibited from shipping:
- Prescription medical devices, kits, and accessories
- Medical devices not FDA-approved
- Dietary supplements
- Products with a Consumer Safety Advisory Warning
- Perishable products
- Explosives, fireworks, gunpowder, flares, or matches
- Gasoline, diesel, or other fuels
- Lighters containing fuel
- Meals Ready to Eat (MRE)
- Firearms, guns, accessories, including replicas (SIRT included)
- BB/pellet/airsoft/paintball guns, parts, and projectiles
- Ammunition, magazines, and bayonets
- Stun guns and tasers
- Tear gas, mace, and pepper spray
- Gas masks and gas mask filters
- Law enforcement striking weapons, including saps, batons, and billy clubs
- Handcuffs of any material, including plastic zip tie restraints and straitjackets
- Body armor, helmets, or personal protection articles with kevlar or ballistic ratings
- Military/tactical/police shields
- Government, police, or military uniforms, IDs, and badges (real or replica)
- Military training equipment
- Military and/or dual-use flight helmets and flight jumpsuits
- Military and law enforcement equipment
- Thermal imaging, InfraRed, or other night vision devices
- Rifle scopes, laser pointing and aiming devices for firearms
- Defense articles controlled under the US Munitions List as defined under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations