The RIG Series Eagle IFAK is a new low profile individual first aid kit designed with a protective hood and quick latch release to keep your life-saving equipment protected and rapidly accessible for deployment. Highlighted design advancements include easy-one hand quick release hood latch and zippers, detachable inner shock cord panel that detaches from the IFAK bag and attachment system that allows both vertical (MOLLE backing) and horizontal (3 in. belt loop) carriage orientations. Kits come in 3 configurations: Basic, with Combat Gauze, and Advanced.
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 4-5 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs***
- Tourniquet attached for quick deployment by banding it to the inside of the front opening flap
- Protective hood with quick latch release helps protect IFAK components and includes sewn-in embroidered medical cross identifier
- Allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Quick pull latch and tab for easy one-handed opening
- Detachable (hook & loop backed) shock-cord inner panel adjusts to secure internal components & is easily removable for rapid access
- Kits come in 3 configurations: Basic, with Combat Gauze, and Advanced
Kit Contents (Basic):
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 6 in. Flat ETD™
- 2 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1.18 lb
There are no reviews yet.