HEADREST IFAK KIT
The Headrest IFAK Kit was designed to provide personnel with an easily accessible and quick to deploy medical pouch that mounts easily to a vehicle’s headrest. The large elastic band keeps the kit bag stowed securely, while the adjustable attachment straps keep the kit tight against a headrest. The durable side pull handles allow for the kit bag to be rapidly deployed from either side of the mount. The 550 cord zipper pulls are reliable and allow for quick access to the bag’s contents.
This Kit comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment during traumatic injuries. The design of the Headrest IFAK platform features durable nylon construction, multiple interior elastic loops allowing for the contents to be organized and secured.
Please expect a 2-4 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs
- Conveniently mounts to most vehicle headrests
- Elastic band keeps the kit bag stowed securely
- Easy to grab side handles allow for easy deployment
- IFAK pouch features durable 550 cord pulls
- The pouch design allows for the contents of an individual first aid kit or vacuum sealed kit
- Multiple interior elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Provide emergency treatment solutions until definitive care is available
- 2 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®) – Orange
- 2 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze – 3 in. x 5 yds.
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x 4 in. Trauma Dressing
- 1 x Triangular Bandage – 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 20 x Bandage – 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Black Responder glove kit – Large
- 1 x Microshield CPR mask
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket – 52 in. x 84 in.
- 1 x Zip lock bag – 2 in. x 5 in.
- Packaged: H 5.25 in. x W 7.25 in. x D 4.25 in.
- Weight: 1.62 lbs