Survival, Escape and Evasion
Become a Force to Reckon With: ‘Escape & Evasion’ Starring Jack Richland
Unlock the power of survival skills and personal protection with “Escape & Evasion,” a profound masterclass led by the eminent Jack Richland, a US Marine Veteran and the dynamic CEO of Black Scout Survival. With in-depth demonstrations and lucid instructions, immerse yourself in strategies designed to empower you against potential threats.
Unparalleled Expertise, Right at Your Fingertips: This program is exclusively available via Online Streaming. Seeking a tangible version? Explore our cutting-edge USB options, as well as the DVD option.
Unsettling Realities: The Harsh Truth of 2020 in the USA
- 700 Daily Abductions
- 8,000 Home Invasions Every Day
- 59 Daily Murders
- Over 4,500 Home Burglaries Each Day
These staggering figures only reflect reported incidents. In an era perceived as relatively safe, a violent crime shatters the peace every 25.3 seconds. But what if circumstances intensify?
Owning a firearm is a measure of protection, but how do you ensure safety when you’re not physically present to defend your loved ones?
Deep Dive into Essential Survival Tactics:
- Break Free from Restraints: Master the techniques to escape handcuffs, duct tape, zip ties, flex cuffs, and ropes.
- Be Prepared, Always: Learn covert ways to carry everyday items, transforming them into potential escape tools.
- Stay One Step Ahead: Develop anti-tracking skills, counter surveillance methods, and the art of evading pursuers.
- Blend in to Stand Out: Discover everyday disguises to seamlessly blend into any crowd and go unnoticed.
- Tech Caution: Understand the risks of cellphone complacency and the importance of untraceable communications.
- Invaluable Insights: Absorb techniques to break free from a car trunk while handcuffed, pick locks using daily items, and adopt anti-kidnapping strategies.
Join Jack Richland on this transformative journey, arming yourself with the knowledge and skills to face unforeseen dangers. Become more than just a statistic; emerge as a beacon of strength, resilience, and self-reliance. Dive in, and redefine your survival story.
For Online Streaming: During checkout, DO NOT uncheck the “create an account” button. You will need to log in to your account to view your purchased films. Please note that once you’re logged in, you must click “Your Training” at the top of our homepage, find your film, and click on it to start watching it. Please check your spam mail folder if you do not receive a confirmation email after your purchase. Emails are auto-generated.
Escape and Evasion FAQ’s
Who is Jack Richland?
Jack is a US Marine Veteran and the CEO of Black Scout Survival. Jack teaches critical Escape and Evasion skills and techniques to turn you into his personal student, and gives you the up-close and critical details with crystal clear instructions, to turn you into a captor’s worst nightmare
Why do I need this training?
In the year 2014, the United States of America averaged 700 Abductions per day, 8,000 home invasions per day, and 40 murders per day. Those were just the crimes that were actually reported. Most victims of violent crime never think it can happen to them until it’s too late.
What will I learn from this training?
- Escape Illegal Restraints
- Escape handcuffs
- Escape duct Tape
- Escape zip Ties and Flex Cuffs
- Escape ropes
- Escape from the trunk of a car while handcuffed
- How to secretly carry everyday items on your person to escape illegal restraints
- How to lose someone who you suspect is following you
- Anti-Tracking & Counter Surveillance Techniques
- Untraceable Communications
- Lock Picking with tools as well as everyday items
- Cellphone Complacency
- Anti-kidnapping techniques
- Everyday disguises that will make you virtually disappear
Where can I purchase Escape and Evasion tools?
The Survival Summit carries a great selection of Survival, Escape and Evasion tools. You can check them out here. We are constantly adding new products, so keep checking back with us, or email us if you’re looking for something specific. email@example.com
What kind of Escape & Evasion tools should I carry?
It’s recommended that you have handcuff keys, handcuff and lock shims, Kevlar cordage, and a few other items that you would conceal on your person.
Is Streaming my only option for this film?
No, we also offer this film and all of our films on a USB drive. You can pick the courses you want or have us load all the courses on the USB key for you. Bundle and save with our a la carte options.
Is there any other way to watch this film?
The Survival Summit has a membership subscription that gets you to access to all the benefits of our instructional films, including Escape & Evasion, discounted products, special deals, and members-only giveaways. With our exclusive membership program, you’ll also have access to all our future films, at no extra cost.