MIRA Safety VK-530 Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Filter Cartridges
Transform your gas mask into a reliable, fully functioning multiuse smoke hood with these VK-530 filters. Designed to overcome smoke and particulates (along with high concentrations of carbon monoxide), these advanced filters provide crucial hours of protection and clean air from some of the most common disasters faced by US citizens. Grab a few VK-530 filters for your family today!
- The proven design provides comprehensive protection from a wide range of toxic industrial chemicals, smoke, and particulates.
- Rated at A2B2E2K2HgNO20COP3R.
- Smoke respirator mask filters can be used in environments with as little as 19.5% oxygen.
- Offers protection against organic gasses and vapors with a boiling point >65°C.
- Provides protection from inorganic gasses and vapors, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, oxides of nitrogen, carbon monoxide, mercury vapors, and compounds, as well as particles of toxic and highly toxic substances (P3).
- Each filter is sealed and clearly labeled with its expiration date.
- Five-year shelf life.
- The manufacturer’s warranty ensures filters perform to specifications.
- Manufactured in Italy.
Turn Your Gas Mask into a Respirator for Smoke with the VK-530
Wildfires are a constant threat to the Western United States—where thousands of citizens may be forced to evacuate at a moment’s notice through choking clouds of smoke and searing heat. Meanwhile, over 71,000 homes are lost in structure fires every year, according to studies from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Nevertheless, few own escape respirators or fire protection hoods.
That means that fire immediately threatens millions of unprepared American families. Thankfully, VK-530 gas mask filters provide a solution.
While most conventional multi-gas filters can protect you from a wide array of toxic industrial chemicals, the VK-530 is one of just a few filters that can protect you from carbon monoxide and minimize the risk of smoke inhalation. More specifically, the VK-530 helps to convert CO into CO2, allowing you to breathe it out. This means that gone are the days of you keeping an extra single-use fire/smoke hood on hand! Instead, you can use your existing gas mask for smoke protection in case of a house fire or wildfire.
If you’ve got a gas mask or are thinking about getting one, don’t overlook these flexible filters.
VK-530 filters should be stored at 2°C (35.6°F) to 55°C (131°F), with humidity lower than 80%, away from any significant sources of vibration. They should be protected from solar radiation, oxidant agents, shocks, and anything that could make the filters fall down. Do not allow filters to come into contact with ketones, esters, hydrocarbons, acids and strong bases, high pressure fluids, and liquids.