MIRA Safety Gas Mask Replacement Parts Kit
- Compatible with the CM-6M, CM-7M, CM-8M, and TAPR
- Includes Inner mask valve, exhalation valve, valve cover and 40mm plug (head harness with deluxe kit)
- Valve parts last up to 5 years from normal use
The Essentials Kit
This kit is compatible with the CM-6M (all variants), CM-7M, CM-8M, and the TAPR. Please note for the CM-7M, CM-8M, and TAPR, inner mask valves will not be necessary.
The Essentials Gas Mask Replacement Parts Kit includes:
(4) Inner Mask Valves – MIRA Safety gas masks come with an oro-nasal cup (also called an inner mask) to prevent fogging and help redirect the flow of CO2. These inner valves are meant to be installed on the oro-nasal cup itself, along with the inhalation ports to prevent the backflow of filtered air back through the filter.
(1) Exhalation Valve – This is one of the most critical components for ensuring your mask seals properly and performs reliably. The exhalation valve expands as you breathe out, then immediately snaps shut to protect you from dangerous environments. Your mask MUST have a functioning Exhalation Valve to work properly.
(1) Exhalation Valve Cover – This cover protects the exhalation valve. While it sits snugly over the exhalation port and is made of robust materials, it should be replaced if you see any signs of damage or if it is misplaced.
(1) 40 mm Plug – Most MIRA Safety gas masks have two ports for gas mask filters. Plugging one port allows you to use a single filter for a lighter setup that’s easier to wear while shouldering a rifle or moving around.
Keep your gas mask in peak condition with the MIRA Safety Gas Mask Replacement Parts Kit. Whether it’s a matter of wear and tear or just passing long years in storage, your gas mask has several parts that absolutely must be replaced at specific intervals to maximize the protection your respirator offers—and minimize the risk of unexpected exposure. In most cases, worn parts should be replaced at least every five years for masks in storage and more frequently for masks in active use.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING: Although installation is straightforward, we recommend installing these parts at a professional respirator service center to ensure the mask seals properly after service. Professional respirator service centers use a negative pressure fit tester to ensure no leaks after installing new parts. If you install these values, conduct a negative pressure test to ensure the mask is properly sealed.
MIRA Safety and its affiliates are not responsible for incorrect assembly, improper maintenance, or modifications of masks.