Talk of Civil War
The enemies of America must be throwing parties all over the world right now as they watch us tear each other apart. We have been divided into Left vs. Right, Conservative vs. Liberal, and now, Black vs. White.
Most of the silent majority know that this is all driven by the media as well as outside influences that seek to divide and conquer this great country, but unfortunately, a lot of Americans have fallen victim to propaganda.
This is not an issue of Left vs. Right or Conservative vs. Liberal. This is an issue of power, corruption, fascism, and authoritarianism. There is always a puppet master behind groups like the KKK, Antifa, certain facets of BLM, and others. A lot of protestors and instigators are funded by shadow groups with an agenda.
Some of these movements are based on emotions and not always rooted in facts. Radical socialists, Marxists, and far right-wing groups can be found stirring the pot in nearly all these groups, Antifa being the worst of them all. They use fascist tactics to “fight fascism”. They are, in fact, domestic terrorists.
This is not to say that racism does not exist, or that the judicial system may not be fair to some societal classes based on money and/or race, in some cases.
That is also not to say that there is not a serious problem with law enforcement training in some areas of the country, or even racial profiling. What is not accurate to say is that systemic racism exists in all facets of American life. That is a lie and the ultimate deception, solely used to divide us as Americans.
Here are some truths as we believe them:
- BOTH political parties are corrupt and most of them need to be removed from power. The 2020 election could bring the most violent protests this country has ever seen. It could be even worse than anything that has happened so far, and we need to be prepared for that.
- The silent majority is not just conservatives. That is a myth. The silent majority are Americans who believe in the constitution and believe in our fundamental rights, and there are millions of people who are somewhere in the middle of the Left/Right spectrum. We do not always have to agree to be good American Patriots.
- We are constantly manipulated. “Never let a good crisis go to waste” – Rahm Emanuel. The phrase “Never let a good crisis go to waste” is likely based on the writing by Saul Alinsky in “rules for radicals”, page 89, although its origins go back as far as 1934, according to some. This basically means that political parties love crisis because it allows them to manipulate the people to do things they could normally never get away with, like 9/11, or the COVID pandemic, or other events that have led to minor and major societal breakdowns.
- Ever since 9/11, American presidents of both parties have enacted many unconstitutional executive orders and laws. The NDAA and Patriot act among the worst. We have traded security for freedom time and time again. They have weakened our defenses in so many ways, and now they have pitted us against each other.
- Americans are starting to realize that they need to be more self-sufficient and that they cannot rely on local, federal, or state government to keep them safe.
- COVID-19 lockdowns may have started the U.S. on a downward spiral into economic destruction. We were already printing money we didn’t have as a country before the pandemic, and propping up the market with a giant bubble, according to many experts, and I feel like we have not felt the full effect of what has happened with this pandemic yet.
- The 2020 election is going to be the biggest shitshow in modern American history.
- The Government appears to be ushering in the “1984 George Orwell era”. If you have not read the book “1984” yet, we suggest you do.
- There is a profoundly serious lack of critical thinking amongst large portions of society, and “compromise” has become a dirty word. We choose to dehumanize each other so that we can dismiss each other’s opinions rather than having real dialog.
- Some have decided that history, good or bad, needs to be erased rather than learning from it, which makes us even more likely to repeat our mistakes as a country.
So, what is all this talk about Civil War?
Is it coming? Is it already here? Is it needed? Well, that is a lot to breakdown in one blog, but let us go through some of the basics.
- We are not currently in the middle of a Civil War, in my opinion, at least not yet. Some would argue that fact, and honestly, they might be correct. We may be already in the beginning of Civil War, or at least on the brink of the beginning of a societal breakdown in some areas of the country if the leadership in those areas do not stand strong and fight against regional violence and domestic terrorism.
- If we cannot maintain control of our cities and towns, and we allow “no-go zones” like the one in Seattle across the entire country that spills into smaller cities and towns, then yes, that could definitively be the beginning of a civil war, especially right at the time of the election, as well as a possible “2nd wave” of COVID-19 and potential mass shutdowns once again, which could implode our economy even further into the abyss. It would be even more exacerbated if law enforcement across the country starts resigning in mass, or just not showing up for work anymore.
- Is civil war needed? Man, that is a dangerous subject for a business to even speak about based on today’s “cancel culture”, but we think some things just need to be said no matter what. If we lose too many freedoms, lose our ability to provide for our families, and we lose the ability to protect our loved ones, then yes, we believe civil war could be necessary to regain control of the country, but that is very extreme, and that is highly unlikely. It is something NO ONE should EVER wish for.
The loss of life would be astronomical, and the after-effects would be staggering. It also leads us back to the issue of power. Who is going to fill that power vacuum if we fall into Civil War?
Could we end up worse off than we are now? This is not the 1800’s. The dangers of a new American civil war could be catastrophic on a global scale and create a global power vacuum.
Interested in us expanding more on this blog in a future blog? Let us know in the comments.
Written by Jesse from The Survival Summit