The perfect IFAK for your outdoor adventure!
The Sportsman TORK from North American Rescue® was designed to meet the sportsman’s need for a compact individual first aid kit carrying the essential life-saving tools for the point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating or other traumatic injuries in the field. The Sportsman edition of the popular TORK (Tactical Operator Response Kit) is ideal for outdoor adventures with its sleek, compact size, MOLLE/PALS style connectors, and rugged REALTREE® Camo Nylon bag with PVC Medic Cross ID Patch. Other features include NAR’s signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. The Survival Summit assumes no liability for its misuse.
- 1 x Nylon Bag (TORK™) REALTREE® Camo
- 1 x PVC Medic Cross ID Patch
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Large
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yds)
- 1 x QuikClot® Bleeding Control Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x 6 in. Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x Survival Blanket, Orange
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, Large
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Chemlight, Green
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape, 2 in.
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz