OUTDOOR ADVENTURE KIT – O.A.K.
No matter where the great outdoors take you, the O.A.K. (Outdoor Adventure Kit) provides proven lifesaving equipment in a minimalist package. This kit offers immediate care to treat injuries ranging from major bleeding trauma to minor cuts, abrasions, and blisters while in any environment. The vacuumed sealed packaging is resealable allowing unused items to remain secure and ready for the next use. Whether on the hiking trail, out hunting, or just on the go, the O.A.K. and its small footprint are a must-have in every adventurer’s pack.
- Snowboarding and skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Resealable plastic bag for easy access and storage
- Lightweight and waterproof
- Compact first aid kit – ideal for adventures and extended travel
- First aid care for single patient
- 1 x ETD® – 4 in. Mini Dressing
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Adhesive Dressing – Clear
- 1 x Moleskin Bandage (3 pack)
- 10 x Bandage, 1 in. x 3 in.
- 5 x Butterfly Bandage
- 1 x Wound Closure Strip (10 pack)
- 2 x Gauze Pad – 2 in. x 2 in.
- 3 x NAR Alcohol Prep Pad
- 3 x Antibiotic Ointment
- 3 x Antiseptic Towelette
- 1 x IvyX Post Contact Wipe
- 3 x Sting and Bite Relief
- 1 x Responder Nitrile Gloves, Blue, Large
- 1 x Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Hypothermia Wrap, 60 in. x 96 in.
- 1 x Red ChemLight, 3 in.
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape, 2 in.
- 1 x Nylon Cordage, 10 ft., Black
- L 9 in. x W 5 in. x H 6.5 in.
- Weight: 2.72 lb
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 4-5 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs***
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. The Survival Summit assumes no liability for its misuse.