(IPOK) INDIVIDUAL PATROL OFFICER KIT w/COMBAT GAUZE
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum-sealed in rugged and durable packaging that is easy to open.
Please expect a 4-5 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.4 oz