Survival Summit Elite Monthly Subscription
The Survival Summit Elite Subscription is the best way to get all of the benefits of our instructional films, as online streaming, discounted products, special deals, and subscriber-only giveaways. Come join our exclusive subscription program and you’ll always have access to all of our future films, at no extra cost.
Elite Subscription Features
- Gain access to nearly 39 hours of training films, + free access to ALL future Survival Summit produced films
- Cancel anytime, no questions asked
- Includes all of the currently offered films produced by us
- Approx. 73 Total Hours of Survival!!!
- Buying all of our films outside of this subscription would cost nearly $500
- 34 hours of Legacy Survival Discussions from years past (Webinars) – Available ONLY as an Elite subscriber!
- Periodic subscriber giveaways
- 15% off all products Sitewide Automatically
- Yearly Subscribers get a Free Mystery Gift Package Valued at $25
Would rather pay a Yearly Subscription and save BIG? Click HERE
Current Films included in the Elite Subscription
- Ultimate Bug-in and Home Defense, Starring EJ “Skullcrusher” Snyder, from Naked and Afraid, Dual Survivor, etc. | Course Runtime: 213 Minutes
- Green Beret’s No-Nonsense Bug Out: A Preparedness Series: Starring The Gray Bearded Green Beret, Joshua Enyart | Runtime: 4 1/2 Hours
- Into the Ozarks, starring The Gray Bearded Green Beret, Joshua Enyart | Runtime: 128 minutes
- FIREARMED® Volume One w/ Fit to Fight | Runtime: 120 Minutes
- TOPS Knives Blade Care | Runtime: 78 Minutes
- Survival HD | Runtime: 352 Minutes
- Survival Escape & Evasion | Runtime: 97 Minutes
- Survival Communications | Runtime: 102 Minutes
- Survival Bug Out | Runtime: 117 Minutes
- Survival Land Navigation | Runtime: 90 Minutes
- Survival Skills | Runtime: 208Minutes
- Into the Woods: A Wilderness Survival Film | Runtime: 174 Minutes
- Wilderness Medical, starring The Gray Bearded Green Beret, Joshua Enyart | Runtime: 4.5 hours
- Legacy Webinar Series – Runtime: 34 Hours (from years past)
- Become a Hard Target | Starring WOFT (West Orlando Firearms Training) | Runtime 1 Hour, 49 Minutes
Keeping your family safe in a survival situation takes proper training, gear, mindset, and skills, and the Survival Summit is one of the industry’s top survival companies. We work with the world’s top survival experts to bring you all the latest in preparedness.
You get all of this for only $19.95 per month (Cancel at any time, No questions asked)
Elite Subscription Films Currently Available
Ultimate Bug-In and Home Defense Course Features
- Course Runtime: 213 Minutes
- This course will teach you to be prepared for any emergency
- Available on DVD, USB Thumb Drive, and Online Streaming
- Intro to bugging in and home security
- Bug-in VS. Bug Out
- Pace Planning
- EDC Considerations
- Vehicle Preparedness and Overlanding Rigs
- Setting up Caches
- Community and Networking
- The 5 D’s of Home Defense and Home Preparedness
- Escape Plans
Green Beret’s No-Nonsense Bug Out
Green Beret’s No-Nonsense Bug Out: A Preparedness Series
“If you have a bag packed for emergencies, and you have a plan that includes contingencies, you and your family are vastly more prepared than the majority of people in the world.”
Film Runtime: 4 Hours and 30 Minutes (270 Minutes)
Joshua Enyart is a former Army Ranger and Green Beret turned Survival, Bushcraft, and Preparedness Instructor. He has taken his military training and experience and blended it with his experience in Wilderness Skills to develop a No-Nonsense system of Preparedness for himself and his family.
That system is being made available to you through this series so that you can take advantage of that experience for your own preparedness. This first film covers how to develop realistic plans including when to “bug in” vs. “bug out”, how to identify needs, and how to equip yourself with resources to provide for those needs like fire, shelter, water, food, and first aid. You will also learn what resources you should include if you live in an urban environment or cold weather environment as well. Not only are you going to get equipment recommendations that you should be stocking, but you will also get instructions on how to use the equipment in a practical manner. A bag of resources is of little importance without the knowledge and skill to use it.
You will learn how to lighten your load by developing a system of caches to stage along your routes including what to pack in them and how to hide them so they are less likely to be discovered by someone else. Enhance your mobility by learning tried-and-true navigation techniques for rapid cross-country movement using techniques Joshua used during Special Forces Assessment and Selection and the Special Forces Qualification Course. Learn how to safely procure water on the move and quickly make it safe to drink. Discover techniques for “stealth fires” and “stealth shelters” to reduce the chance of being seen by others. As a special bonus for this film only, Joshua will show you what’s inside his tactical supplemental kits, and gives an in-depth discussion of his firearms and caliber choices for everything from close-range, mid-range, and long-range protection, as well as home defense.
Film topics include
- Definitions of Survival, Bushcraft, Preparedness
- Survival Priorities
- PACE Plans
- Bugging In vs. Bugging Out
- Baseline Bug Out Bag Packing List
- Urban Supplemental Kit
- Cold Weather Supplemental Kit
- Cache Containers
- Resupply Caches
- Replacement BOB Caches
- Emplacing, Servicing, Recovering Caches
- Navigational Aids
- Hasty Solar Navigation
- Securing Water Discreetly
- Dakota Fire Pit
- Natural and Opportunistic Shelters
- Knots and Poncho Shelters
- Medical Supplemental Kit
- Camouflage and Concealment Supplemental Kit
- Tactical Supplemental Kit
- Firearms Discussion
The next films in this series will continue to add layers to this system to help you and your family become more prepared. Look for topics like Preparing Your Home for Bugging In, Vehicle Preps, and Establishing Off-Grid Alternate Bug in Locations.
Into the Ozarks
Into the Ozarks is a film starring Joshua Enyart, a.k.a., the Gray Bearded Green Beret, and is the 2nd film in the “Into the…” Series. This film explores the beautiful resources of the Ozarks in the south, just a stone’s throw to the mid-western states.
Come take a walk with Joshua and enjoy the great outdoors while learning bushcraft skills. Joshua is a former Ranger and Green Beret turned survival instructor. Joshua is also a top instructor for Dave Canterbury at the Pathfinder school with decades of experience.
You will learn about
- The best knots to use
- Proper sawing and chopping techniques
- Building a raised bed shelter
- Using Cedar bark for a bird’s nest
- Making stakes from natural materials
- The “Toggle” system
- Log Cabin fire lay
- Cedar Bow Drill firestarting
- Camfire Cooking including “Cowboy Coffee”
- Natural Resource Walk
- Black Walnut (including a little known secret)
Wilderness Medical stars Joshua Enyart, aka Gray Bearded Green Beret. Joshua takes you into the woods to give you the knowledge to handle the most common injuries in the backcountry using dedicated medical gear as well as improvised techniques in order to get back to civilization. From tried and true methods to improvised methods, this film is packed with an insane amount of medical information. Each chapter is packed with techniques, knowledge, and demonstrations from improvised to TCCC certified methods.
- Medical Gear Discussion
- Common Camping/ Hiking Gear for First Aid Use
- Blood and how much is needed to Survive
- Direct pressure & Elevation
- Wound irrigation & Disinfecting
- Pressure Dressings
- Wound Packing
- Tourniquets Technique and Demonstrations
- Ankle Splints
- Leg Splints
- Knee Immobilizers
- Arm Splints & Slings
- Wrist Splints & Slings
- Finger Splints & Slings
- How to deal with Burns
- Pelvic Injuries
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Blister Care & Prevention
- Improvised Wound Closure Techniques
- Major Injuries
Into the Woods
This is a Wilderness Survival film starring Joshua Enyart, aka, The Gray Bearded Green Beret. Joshua takes you “Into the Woods”, and turns you into his personal student.
- Runtime: 174 Minutes
- Intro & Gathering Resources
- Navigation: Field-expedient Direction Finding
- Gathering and Using Natural Tinder
- Finding and Filtering Water
- Shelter Site Selection
- How to tie useful Knots and Lashings
- Tarp or Poncho Shelter Configurations
- The Elevator Fire Lay
- How to make and use Charred Natural Material
- Campsite Prep and Setup
- Plant Identification
- Bonus: Primitive Trapping
This film is an introduction to the groundbreaking Fit to Fight® FIREARMED® training program. Designed for the complete novice, the shooter, and the fighter, FIREARMED® is a skills and drills based program, for anyone looking to enhance their fighting acumen, in a firearms based environment. Part of the Elite Subscription
Learn from the top dogs at TOPS Knives as they take you through the history of one of the finest knife makers on the planet, how to care for your blade, and how to make a blade from a piece of metal. You will get to see the inner workings of the TOPS facility and just how much handwork goes into each and every blade. This is a family that cares about the quality and detail it takes to make a knife that is designed to be with you for life. 1 Hour, 18 Minutes. Part of the Elite Subscription
It’s been said that if you know how to survive the high desert, you can survive just about anywhere. That’s precisely why The Survival Summit teamed up with an expert, Kirsten Rechnitz, to produce Survival HD, How To Survive The Harsh Environments of the High Desert & Low Mountains.
With extreme temperature transitions from “shorts-weather” to blizzards in just a 12-hour time frame, the high deserts and low mountains near Moab, UT proved to be the perfect location for this incredible film.
Having spent nearly the last decade living in this exact type of terrain, Kirsten articulately details how to prepare for such an environment, as well as how to turn it into a comfortable experience, should you find yourself there unexpectedly.
Whether you’re a backpacker who gets lost, an injured base jumper awaiting rescue, or someone preparing for any SHTF Scenario, this film will arm you with the knowledge that you’ll need to survive one of the harshest environments out there. From finding water, procuring food, building shelter, starting a fire, and getting rescued, cooking food, making spears, and trapping, Kirsten holds nothing back in this incredible series. Part of the Elite Subscription
Survival Escape & Evasion
Escape & Evasion, Starring Jack Richland, a US Marine Veteran and CEO of Black Scout Survival as he teaches critical skills and techniques to turn you into his personal student, and gives you the up-close and critical details with crystal clear instructions, to turn you into a captor’s worst nightmare.
In the year 2014 the United States of America averaged:
- 700 Abductions per day
- 8,000 home invasions per day
- 40 murders per day
And those are just the crimes that were actually reported
Right here in the United States of America during relatively safe times, a violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds. What will that look like when times get worse?
You buy a gun to protect yourself and your family, but how will you protect them when you’re not right there by their side? Part of the Elite Subscription
The Survival Summit team produced a brand new film called Survival Communications in conjunction with the preparedness expert and doctor, David Pruett. In this film, you’ll learn everything you need to know about getting started and on the air with radio communications.
What you will learn
Licensed and Unlicensed Communication | Scanners | Legal Dangers You Need To Know About Your Non-Licensed Radios | Develop A Comms Plan | Multiple Portable Power Options For Communications | How To Assemble A Grab & Go Comms Kit | HAM Radio Language And Etiquette | Tips On Getting Your HAM License & Getting On The Air | Your First Radio DIY Projects | Access To Free Custom Resource Guides To Get You Started! Part of the Elite Subscription
Disaster can strike anytime, whether it be a financial collapse, pandemics, loss of the electric grid, or the many other scenarios that could cause a complete societal collapse.
Would you stay in town with millions of desperate and starving people or would you get the hell out of dodge?
What you’ll learn in this film
- Secrets of the bug out bag
- What gear to pack and what to leave
- How to minimize visibility on the way
From the mind of best-selling author and professional retreat consultant Jonathan Hollerman. Part of the Elite Subscription
Survival Land Navigation
Tech will fail, either in everyday life or in an emergency. This film will get you up to speed on how to effectively navigate your way to safety with nothing more than a compass and a map. If you need more, this film has it from finding where you are, primitive compass techniques, hiding caches, and more…
LEARN: Declination | Compass types | Pace count | How to navigate without a GPS | Azimuth | How to make your own compass | How to correctly read a topographic map | Understand “Declination” and why it’s important | Find where you are on a map so you can correctly navigate towards water (or other essential resources) | Hide and locate a secret cache without losing it | Determine what makes a good compass | Route planning and selection #land navigation Part of the Elite Subscription
Whether you’re a day hiker who finds himself lost in the woods or the hard-core prepper, this professionally filmed and edited video by two of the self-proclaimed coolest people on earth, will walk you through the hard-core realities of staying alive in survival situations
Imagine being able to walk off into the woods with nothing more than a knife, and survive indefinitely…
The Survival Summit is proud to present Sigma 3 Survival School’s founder and wilderness survival expert, Robert Allen, in his very own full-length film, Survival Skills.
In this online streaming film, you’ll discover the critical secrets and subtle nuances behind how to properly start a fire using a bow drill, how to build a primitive shelter with little or no tools that’ll keep you warmer than a modern tent can.
You’ll also learn how to build warm weather shelters, filter water primitively, procure your own food, and much, much more! Many of the skills are shown primitively with no tools, or semi primitively with minimal tools. Part of the Elite Subscription
New film by WOFT (West Orlando Firearms Training)
Legacy Webinar Series
34 hours of Survival discussion from years past! Not available for purchase anywhere, but you will receive them for free as an Elite Subscriber.
Get our Elite Subscription to gain access to all of these amazing films!