(IPOK) INDIVIDUAL PATROL OFFICER KIT
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a cost-effective, compact, and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum-sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR’s Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
Please expect a 4-5 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.7 oz