The Agdor 32 Montreal Felling Axe
A full-sized axe for felling large trees and a great all-arounder for working outdoors the traditional way, useful around the home or at camp for felling and splitting smaller rounds of firewood. The Montreal pattern axe head features a long and narrow cutting edge (approximately 5-inches in length) that easily slices through wood, while the 3.5-lb axe head is balanced with a 32-inch American hickory handle to drive considerable power.
Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, sharp and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a leather sheath handcrafted by Axe and Awl Leatherworks in Waynesville, N.C. All Hults Bruk axes are hand-forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- Weight 4.8 lbs.
- Head Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Length w/Handle: 32″
- The axe head is hand forged from Swedish axe steel in a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Painted iconic Agdor blue, sharpened ready to use.
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with an American leather sheath and a detailed user’s manual.