TOPS Knives Blade Care Online Streaming
Learn from the top dogs at TOPS Knives as they take you though the history of one of the finest knife makers on the planet, how to care for your blade, and how to make a blade from a piece of metal. You will get to see the inner workings of the TOPS facility and just how much hand work goes into each and every blade. This is a family that cares about the quality and detail it takes to make a knife that is designed to be with you for life.
LEARN: Anti-rust techniques short term and long term | Best Practices for Sharpening | Best Angle for Sharpening | Make your own Blade at Home | History of TOPS
Lansky Universal Sharpening System
Angle constancy is the most critical and the most elusive element of hand sharpening. The Lansky Controlled-Angle System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
- Serrated Medium Hone: for sharpening serrations
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing ÷sharp
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone