One of our favorite flashlights just got better. The NITECORE P12GTS takes the P12 to the next level with an upgraded CREE XHP35 HD LED capable of a blazing bright 1800 lumen output. With a max throw distance of 247 yards, the P12GTS can be used for searching, inspecting and illuminating distances on Turbo or switch to ultralow, low, mid or high for up close and general uses. There are also 3 special modes that are indispensable for tactical and emergency situations.
- Maximum output of 1800 lumens for up to 247 yards of throw.
- 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes (strobe, beacon, SOS)
- Direct access to Turbo & Ultralow modes
- Integrated power indicator
- Multiple battery options with maximum runtime up to 250 hours.
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 & impact resistant to 1 meter
- Included in the Box
- NITECORE P12GTS
- Tactical ring
- Spare o-ring
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- 1800 Lumen Long Throw Beam
Compact & Easy to Use
Measuring 5.47″ long with a 1″ body tube, the P12GTS is at home in your pocket or on a belt. A tactical style tailcap provides easy access to momentary and constant output while a durable, metal side switch controls brightness operation. Direct access to Ultralow and Turbo modes make it a breeze to access the 2 most commonly used modes or access your favorite mode again and again with mode memory.
Built-in Power Indicator
Powered by 1x 18650 li-ion battery (>8A output), the P12GTS offers a healthy 250-hour max runtime so you’ll spend more time out in the field and less time charging. When it is time to charge, a blue power indicator underneath the mode button will alert you to the remaining battery level.