Join Jack Richland, a US Marine Veteran and CEO of Black Scout Survival as he teaches critical Escape and Evasion skills and techniques to turn you into his personal student, and gives you the up-close and critical details with crystal clear instructions, to turn you into a captor’s worst nightmare.
In the year 2014 the United States of America averaged:
- 700 Abductions per day
- 8,000 home invasions per day
- 40 murders per day
And those are just the crimes that were actually reported
Right here in the United States of America during relatively safe times, a violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds. What will that look like when times get worse?
You buy a gun to protect yourself and your family, but how will you protect them when you’re not right there by their side?
In this Online Streaming video you will learn:
- Escape Illegal Restraints
- Escape handcuffs
- Escape duct Tape
- Escape zip Ties and Flex Cuffs
- Escape ropes
- Escape from the trunk of a car while handcuffed
- How to secretly carry everyday items on your person to escape illegal restraints
- How to lose someone who you suspect is following you
- Anti Tracking & Counter Surveillance Techniques
- Untraceable Communications
- Lock Picking with tools as well as everyday items
- Cellphone Complacency
- Anti-kidnapping techniques
- Everyday disguises that will make you virtually disappear