Use this miracle plant as a soapy loofa, needle & thread, and friction fire hand drill.
(This is an excerpt from our Survival HD Film - AVAILABILITY info below video)
Available Aug 30th! This is a 5 hour (3 DVD) course in streaming and DVD.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Campsite Selection
• Clothing For Harsh Environments
• Cooking Techniques
• How to Spit Roast a Rabbit
• How to Make a Rodent Calzone (So psychological reasons as well as nutrient purposes)
• Making a Dart & Primitive Cordage/Rope
• Fire - Tandem Bow Drill (Conserve your energy and start a fire faster with this technique!)
• Fire Tools
• Spoon Making
• Burn Bowl
• Boiling Water
• Making Pitch Glue (To repair broken bowls, and many other uses)
• Pencil Making For Rescue Writing
• Using Pitch Glue to Repair
• Hygiene (Feminine and General)
• Plant That's Better Than Toilet Paper
• Cutting Techniques
• Rose Cut
• Making a Sharp Edge From a Rock (If you don't have a knife)
• Land Navigation
• Finding Water
• Identify Man Made Objects On A Map
• Identify Land features
• Car Practice
• Campsite Preps
• What to bring to the wilderness
• Flower, water, etc
• Processing Food
• Organ Removal
• Unique Way to Wash Your Hands
• Rabbit Tail
• Signaling Mirror
• Signaling Fire
• Tripods for Signaling Fire
• How to Lash a Tripod
• Ridge Line
• Debris Shelter
• Finding The Right Duff Material
• How to Collect the Material Efficiently
• Identifying Trees That Are Good for Duff Material
• Making a Door For Your Shelter To Regulate Temperature & Shelter From Weather
• Survival Priorities, Conversational
• Paiute Deadfall
• Wild Edibles
• Yucca's Amazing Uses
Step into the shockingly harsh environment of High Desert, Low Mountain, as survival expert Kirsten Rechnitz takes you in depth and behind the scenes of real-world applications of survival. Coming from a woman who lived in the desert for nearly the last decade, she's not afraid to get her hands a little bloody to passionately teach you the tricks of her trade!
Whether you're preparing for TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It), SHTF, or just a general emergency, this hilariously entertaining and educational DVD is for you!
If you found yourself in the High Desert, or Low Mountains...
• Could you find water?
• Do you know the top three things to do to get rescued?
• Could you survive the intense heat of the day, followed by snow at night?
• Would you know what plant to use, that's better than toilet paper?
• What about that spiked plant with anti-fungal properties that can be used for sewing your clothes, cleaning under your nails, and even in more personal areas?
This series goes in depth into the How, What, Why, and What If's of true survival.
It has been said, "If you know how to survive in High Desert, you can survive anywhere!" We'd have to agree. This is one of the most comprehensive survival courses ever made available outside of the military.
Other awesome survival courses we've made:
SURVIVAL ESCAPE AND EVASION FILM: ANTI-KIDNAPPING TECHNIQUES
Join Jack Richland, a US Marine Veteran and CEO of Black Scout Survival as he teaches critical Escape and Evasion skills and techniques to turn you into his personal student, and gives you the up-close and critical details with crystal clear instructions, to turn you into a captor’s worst nightmare.
***DVD and Download Options
In the year 2014 the United States of America averaged:
• 700 Abductions per day
• 8,000 home invasions per day
• 40 murders per day
And those are just the crimes that were actually reported.
Right here in the United States of America during relatively safe times, a violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds. What will that look like when times get worse?
You buy a gun to protect yourself and your family, but how will you protect them when you’re not right there by their side?
YOU WILL LEARN:
•Escape Illegal Restraints
•Zip Ties and Flex Cuffs
•Escape from the trunk of a car while handcuffed
•How to secretly carry everyday items on your person to escape illegal restraints
•How to lose someone who you suspect is following you
•Anti Tracking & Counter Surveillance Techniques
•Lock Picking with tools as well as every day items
•Everyday disguises that will make you virtually disappear
SURVIVAL LAND NAVIGATION FILM: WHAT TO DO WHEN GSP FAILS
Tech will fail, either in everyday life or in an emergency. This film will get you up to speed on how to effectively navigate your way to safety with nothing more than a compass and a map. If you need more, this film has it from finding where you are, primitive compass techniques, hiding caches, and more...
*** DVD and Download Options
In this film you will learn:
Every few days there is a story of someone getting lost in the woods while camping or because their car broke down in the middle of nowhere. This scenario is unimaginable to someone skilled Land Navigation. Don't become another story, arm yourself.
- How to navigate without a GPS
- How to correctly read a topographic map
- Understand "Declination" and why it's important
- Find where you are on a map so you can correctly navigate towards water (or other essential resource)
- Hide and locate a secret cache without losing it
- Determine what makes a good compass
- Route planning and selection
Survival Land Navigation brought to you by The Survival Summit in participation with Top Albritton.
Top Albritton has 20 year military experience and has taught thousands of soldiers the art of Land Navigation. From military use to his current day job Land Navigation has been a big part of Top's life and he will share his secrets with you in this film.